- Things Are Happening at Cross to Crown. Really!
- Green Irish Tweed Is Overrated…..!!!!!
- Galatians Part 6: Paul defends the gospel (a)—2:15-6:16
- An Exclusive? New York Oud Bond No 9.
- What is New Covenant Theology?
- Does the Church Replace Israel? (Part 3)
- Step One is Complete!
- Wolves in sheep’s clothing
- Fazekas: "A gospel theme runs like a silver thread throughout the Bible"
- Galatians Part 5: Paul defends his apostleship – (b) (1:10-2:14)
- Shower Fresh Clean For Men
- Eau De New York: Love and Luck, are you in there?
- Fragance Idol: Take It Up The Nose! 2011
- John Owen on the extent of the atonement
- How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood feat. Vince Gill
- Beware of the False Gospel of Discipleship
- When translations use bad English: ESV vs Others
- Risen With Christ
- Raised With Christ
- This week in Grace – April 25 – May 1, 2011
Category Archives: Theo-Enthumology
IV. Paul defends the gospel—2:15-6:16 A. Justification by faith above the Law—2:15-5:12 1. The works of the Law cannot justify the flesh—2:15-21 2:15—We are Jews by nature and not sinners from among the Gentiles—Paul is simply contrasting himself, Peter and … Continue reading
here is, it seems to me, a concerted effort within the church to dumb down the masses within the church concerning truth, false doctrines and heresy. I have written on the issue of heresy somewhat before, and I am not … Continue reading
III. Paul defends his apostleship continued… 5. Paul’s second visit to Jerusalem—2:1-10 2:1—Then after a period of fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem—Fourteen years later he went back up to Jerusalem. We cannot be absolutely ce Print email … Continue reading
This is a long quote, but well worth the read: “Arg. II. If the Lord intended that he should, and [he] by his death did, procure pardon of sin and reconciliation with God for all and every one, to be … Continue reading
Here is an amazing rendition of How Great Thou Art, sung by Carrie Underwood featuring Vince Gill on guitar. This is one of my favourite hymns. God is indeed great! Close to the end you can see one or two … Continue reading
I have been using the ESV for some years now, and I have to say that I find it accurate, and easy to read. However, there are times when it is more wooden than translations that are known for its … Continue reading
The apostle Paul, writing a letter. III. Paul defends his apostleship—1:10-2:14 A. God’s approval is supreme—1:10 1:10—For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men?—In Paul’s own defence he sets … Continue reading
I know, there are so many reasons not to do what is right! You know, we have to think of the repercussions on our families and our way of living! And what will my boss say if I do what … Continue reading
I was sitting in church, and one of our pastors was busy preaching on Hebrews 11. We've been going through Hebrews for the last 4 weeks or so, morning and evening services. You know what it is like, the preacher … Continue reading
II. Reasons for writing—1:3-9 A. Christ gave Himself for us—1:3-5 1:3—Grace to you—“Paul’s nearly standard formula of Christian blessing and greeting seems particularly appropriate at the start of this letter. Normally, Paul alters the Print email PDF Facebook Twitter RSS