- Green Irish Tweed Is Overrated…..!!!!!
- Galatians Part 6: Paul defends the gospel (a)—2:15-6:16
- An Exclusive? New York Oud Bond No 9.
- What is New Covenant Theology?
- Does the Church Replace Israel? (Part 3)
- Step One is Complete!
- Wolves in sheep’s clothing
- Fazekas: "A gospel theme runs like a silver thread throughout the Bible"
- Galatians Part 5: Paul defends his apostleship – (b) (1:10-2:14)
- Shower Fresh Clean For Men
- Eau De New York: Love and Luck, are you in there?
- Fragance Idol: Take It Up The Nose! 2011
- John Owen on the extent of the atonement
- How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood feat. Vince Gill
- Beware of the False Gospel of Discipleship
- When translations use bad English: ESV vs Others
- Risen With Christ
- Raised With Christ
- This week in Grace – April 25 – May 1, 2011
- Galatians Part 4: Paul defends his apostleship – (a) (1:10-2:14)
Category Archives: Cross to Crown
The Gospel Coalition is currently having their national conference in Chicago. In lieu of blog posts this week, check out the amazing speakers that are teaching on “Preaching Jesus and the Gospel from the Old Testament”. Conference Schedule Listen to … Continue reading
Our primary source for learning how to worship Christ must be the New Covenant Scriptures (i.e. the New Testament), because they contain the full and final revelation of Christ. They are the substance of which the Old Covenant Scriptures are … Continue reading
Who needs to wrestle with “principles?” Just do it the way the apostles did it. Ananias and Sapphira spring to mind. Then there’s music – the Apostles’ Hymn – Just As I Am. Continue until all are either dead or … Continue reading
Before addressing what should drive our corporate worship services, I think it might be helpful to mention some things that should not drive them. It is oftentimes helpful to gain a clearer understanding of what something is by contrasting it … Continue reading
What is life’s biggest time-waster? For those of us who are serious about Christ’s lordship over every area of life, the most common answer is: neglecting rest. Here’s what happens. Dedicated Christian thinks every moment should be spent in produc … Continue reading
I remember the day video games forever changed in my eyes, for better or for worse. (Back then it seemed like for better; looking back today it definitely seems like for worse.) Tecmo Super Bowl had just come out for … Continue reading
The biggest causes of wasted time for me are heart issues. One is laziness, particularly the tendency to avoid tasks I don’t feel like doing right at the moment. If I have an unpleasant duty before me, I’ve learned that … Continue reading
Believers are citizens of a heavenly city. We are also citizens of earthly cities. This dual citizenship raises questions such as: Should Christians say the Pledge of Allegiance? and How should we view and live out patriotism as American Christia Print … Continue reading
The larger issue is: Should Christians engage with or withdraw from the societies they live in? Of course, it is never absolutely one course or the other. There is always a line to be drawn. Which side of the line … Continue reading